- Timbeter joined the Estonian President’s Delegation visit to Poland from 3rd to 5th of May 2021.
- President Kaljulaid highlighted the importance of green and digital transitions and Estonian and Poland cooperation.
Timbeter took part of a delegation that accompanied a high level state visit of the President of Estonia, Kersti Kaljulaid to Poland, together with the Presidents of the Baltic States and Ukraine, as part of the celebrations of the 230th anniversary of the adoption of the Polish Constitution on May 3. The Estonian companies, Timbeter one of them, accompanied President Kaljulaid to promote cooperation between the two countries in the field of digitization.
As part of her official agenda, President Kaljulaid also participated at an event organized by the Polish-Estonian Chamber of Commerce, together with the Polish Head of State Andrzej Duda. In this event, Margus Tsahkna, Head of Governmental Relations at Timbeter participated in a panel to discuss green startups and technologies.
President Kaljulaid and Margus Tsahkna also met with Michał Kurtyka, Minister of Climate and Environment. In this meeting, one of the topics was how Estonian and Polish cooperation in forestry digitization can support fulfilling the European Union sustainability strategy. Margus Tsahkna gave an overview about Timbeter and Polish State Forest successful cooperation in piloting projects and introduced the study made by Poznan University of Life Sciences about the Timbeter solution.
Margus Tsahkna also had a meeting with Justyna Orlowska, Polish Prime Minister’s High Representative for Government Technology. During this meeting, Timbeter presented the results of a recent cooperation project in the country.
Timbeter cooperated with the State Forests National Holding (LASY PAŃSTWOWE) in a pilot project last year, to test Timbeter’s Artificial Intelligence and machine learning technology for measurements, and digital reporting in two specific districts of LASY PAŃSTWOWE.
Timbeter has also seen interest from national and international forestry companies operating in Poland.
Credit for pictures: Mattias Tammet (first picture) / Jarek Sadkowski (second picture)
- Timbeter and the government of Georgia started cooperation to strengthen the sustainable forestry practices in Georgia
- Anna-Greta Tsahkna, CEO of Timbeter elected as the vice-president of the Estonian IT and telecommunications association
- Field trip to exchange experiences on the use of Timbeter in Costa Rica